Though we think you’ll love sleeping on a Stumptown Mattress, we stand behind our product 100%! All we ask is that you sleep in your new bed at least three weeks before you make up your mind, because it can take a few weeks for your body to adjust. If you’re not happy with your purchase, we’ll issue a full refund after your mattress is picked up by one of our partner agencies or haulers. Remember … our sleep guarantee means you have a full 100 nights to make this decision! See details below.
We try to make this as easy as possible:
- To initiate your return, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name, address and receipt number if you still have it.
- We’ll quickly work with a local non-profit group or private hauler to arrange pickup of your mattress.
- Once the pickup is made, the hauler will give you a receipt. Please photograph or scan this receipt and email it to us.
- Once the mattress removal is confirmed, we’ll issue a full refund.
A few things to know about your return:
- Your mattress must be in good condition so that a needy family can use it. Unfortunately, we cannot accept your return if the mattress is stained, soiled, degraded, torn, or has strong odors.
- The law tag of the mattress should still be attached to the mattress or still in your possession. Proof of information on the law tag is required for all returns.
- For security purposes, refunds can only be made to the original credit card used for the purchase.
- We may call or email to verify certain credit card security actions before issuing the refund. Note: Credit card companies can take up to 10 days to credit back your account for refunds.
- We require you to sleep on your mattress for at least 21 days before making a return.
- Your return option ends after 100 days of receiving your mattress.
- Only one (1) mattress refund will be issued, per household, every 18 months (if you are considering the purchase of multiple mattresses we encourage you to buy one mattress and make sure it’s the perfect fit before purchasing multiple mattresses).
- It may take up to two weeks for a partner agency to pick up your mattress – or longer if you live in a remote or rural area. Keep in mind that the agency that picks up your mattress will not enter your home beyond the front door area and you may be asked to leave your mattress on the curb or porch for easy pickup.
- We strive to keep returned mattresses out of landfills. However, if we cannot find a non-profit agency to accept your mattress we may contract with a private hauler, waste removal service, or mattress re-seller to remove your mattress.
- The 100 Night Guarantee applies to mattresses only. Stumptown pillows, mattress protectors and other bedding items are all sales final.
- We may elect, in certain situations, to contract with a mattress reseller who sells lightly used mattresses.
- After your mattress has been removed from your home, please email us a copy of the receipt and we will process your refund immediately.