Latest product! Introducing the new firmer low profile version of your favorite mattress.
- High density support
- Breathable knit cover
- Helps reduce motion transfer
- Open-cell memory foam relieving pressure points
- 7" deep, firmest of 4 mattresses
2406 NE Sandy Blvd
Portland OR 97232
Sleep confidently! All of our mattresses are made with CertiPur-US® foam.
Breathable Knit Cover
Our breathable knit fabric wicks away moisture, and interacts with our foams underneath to ensure a comfortable night's sleep no matter how you move.
Serene Foam Top Layer
Top self-adjusting foam conforms to your body for pressure point relief. It’s temperature-neutral and helps reduce motion transfer.
Sturdy Base Layer
High density base layer offers durable balanced support. This is the component that gives your back the support it craves.
Need help choosing a mattress?
Our in-store sleep experts are on standby 7 days a week! Give us a call 503-265-8541 or send an email to email@example.com.
DIMENSIONS & SPECS
- The Stumptown Juniper is a lower profile firm mattress made from layers of American-Made foams.
- 6.5” deep - Smooth Top - Eco Loft fire barrier.
- 2” MicroPur (Serene) comfort foam 2.5lb/12ILD.
- 4.5” High Density Base foam 1.6lb/36ILD
Shipping for orders from within Oregon and Washington is 1-4 days, and 2-6 days for our friends outside the Pacific Northwest. If you experience any manufacturer defects within 10 years of your purchase, we will gladly replace your mattress.
Your mattress will expand within a few hours of being taken out of the box. It may look a little wonky at first, but it will begin to even out as it settles. We recommend letting your mattress expand and breathe for 6 hours before making your bed and sleeping on it. Visit us here for full unboxing instructions.
All Stumptown mattresses will work well on most traditional support systems including a foundation/box, a slatted wood platform bed or a metal platform bed. We do not recommend placing your mattress directly on the floor in cold, wet climates as it increases the risk for mold.
- FAFaye A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 minutes agoBunk beds
These mattresses are comfortable & thick. The covering is beautiful. Certainly we’ll made
- LHLAURIE H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoGreat mattress for kids!
Both my kids go one for their bunkbeds, and they are super happy with the comfort and the size! Thank you for making a great bunkbed mattress ;)